Saturday, October 21, 2017

Read-a-Thon: Hour Zero

Well, it's been a while since my last RAT.  My birthday weekend complicated things in April, and I can't remember if I participated last October or not.  I think I read, but didn't blog?  Anyway, trying to get back on the blogging wagon...

1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?  Overcast South Florida

2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?  Finishing my current read, Drowned Ammet.

3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?  Mmm, the leftover half a meatball sub I have for lunch.

4) Tell us a little something about yourself!  I'm a busy lady these days, so I haven't blogged since last summer.  Still reading, slowly, but not at the rate I would like to be.  Oh!  And I just joined my first book club yesterday!!!  Our first meeting is in November!

5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?  I wasn't a part of the LAST Read-a-Thon, but I have participated in almost all the other ones.  I'll mostly be using my tried and true methods of slowly consuming one book at a time, though.

Happy reading!

No comments: