Saturday, July 9, 2016

Review: Show Me the Way by Jennifer Lauck

Wow.  It's been like four months since I posted anything here.  Well, I'm not dead, but life seems to be getting in my way more than normal.  I'm still working hard at my Jamberry business, which takes up a lot of my spare time, so I am not reading as much as I used to, and I'm certainly not blogging much at all, or even reading others' blogs.  I do miss it, but I love my newest job, too, so I tend to do the thing that brings in money.

I read Jennifer Lauck's Blackbird last year, and then the sequel, Still Waters, and now this third in the series of memoirs.  I finished this back in February, so I have no idea if I can recall enough of the book to do a really solid review, but I'll try.  This installment covers Lauck's experiences in motherhood.  It was both funny and sad, like all of her work.  It was good.  I can't really think of much else to say about it, since I don't remember much.  I remember that I liked it, though.

Four out of five Whatevers.  Recommended for those who have read the rest of the series, for anyone struggling through parenthood, or those who just enjoy memoirs in general.

2016-4

No comments: