Saturday, October 21, 2017

RAT Hour Two

Coming down to the end of Hour Two and I've been a bit distracted.  We currently have a squirrel in our wall and it is driving me NUTS (no pun intended).  Plus Facebook and other stuff.  But I finished a book I'd started pre-Read-a-thon and have now begun some magazine reading!  Hubby is in the bedroom reading comics, while I lounge out on the couch.

Title of book(s) read since last update:  Drowned Ammet by Diana Wynne Jones; Food Network magazine
Number of books read since you started:  part of one book; part of one magazine.
Pages read since last update:  82 (see above re: distractions)
Running total of pages read since you started:  82
Amount of time spent reading since last update:  120 minutes
Running total of time spent reading since you started:  120 minutes
Mini-challenges completed:  Opening meme; Traveler's Log
Other participants you’ve visited:  None, yet.
What I've eaten/drunk:  Coffee; two Eggos with margarine.

I'd like to focus more on reading for the next two hours, instead of being distracted by stupid squirrels and whatnot.  Back to it!

No comments: