Saturday, October 18, 2014

RAT: Hours 1 and 2

I feel like I've gotten a good start on things.  Finished the magazine I started with, and I'm about to pick up another.  I'm going to visit some other blogs before I go on, too.

Title of book(s) read since last update: Food Network magazine
Number of books read since you started: part of one magazine
Pages read since last update: 96
Running total of pages read since you started: 96
Amount of time spent reading since last update:  110 minutes
Running total of time spent reading since you started: 110 minutes
Mini-challenges completed:  Opening meme
Other participants you’ve visited: None yet
What I've eaten/drunk: leftovers from last night's dinner at Carrabba's; some Everlasting Gobstoppers; water with Fruit Punch flavoring in it.

No comments: