Saturday, October 18, 2014

RAT: Hours 3 and 4

Started a new magazine in Hour 3, and I'm making good progress.  Should finish it up in the next hour or so, and go on to my third (and final) mag of the day.  Once I finish those, I'm on to a proper book, and I can't wait.  Is it wishful thinking that I'll finish that book and go on to another during the RAT?  We shall see...

Title of book(s) read since last update: Food Network magazine; Every Day with Rachael Ray magazine
Number of books read since you started: part of two magazines
Pages read since last update: 99
Running total of pages read since you started: 195
Amount of time spent reading since last update:  90 minutes
Running total of time spent reading since you started: 200 minutes
Mini-challenges completed:  Opening meme
Other participants you’ve visited: Nikki at DLRP Wonders, Fran at Nightjar's Jar of Books, Malin, Liz, courtney
What I've eaten/drunk: leftovers from last night's dinner at Carrabba's; some Everlasting Gobstoppers; water with Fruit Punch flavoring in it; fruit slices candy; Cheetos (I mainly eat junk during the RAT)

How is your reading going?

No comments: