Saturday, October 13, 2012

RAT: Hours One and Two

Here is my standard Read-a-Thon update meme, detailing what I've accomplished during Hours One and Two.  We're heading into Hour Three now and I'm in top form!!!

Title of book(s) read since last update: Every Day with Rachael Ray (magazine)
Number of books read since you started: one
Pages read since last update: 71
Running total of pages read since you started: 71
Amount of time spent reading since last update: 120 minutes
Running total of time spent reading since you started: 120 minutes
Mini-challenges completed: Introduction meme
Other participants you’ve visited:  none, yet
What I've eaten/drunk: two Ooey Gooey Chips Ahoy cookies (RAT breakfast of champions, baby!); a bottle of water

I started out a bit headachey from eating too much sodium yesterday (damn you, pad see-ew), but I popped a couple Excedrin Migraines (my happy pills) and was ready to go.  Also I had a bit of a stall about halfway through when I got something in my eye and I had to stop to try to get it out, but that's all over with.  Now I'm going to cruise on over to a few participants' blogs and try to finish my magazine before my next break at the beginning of Hour Five!  Happy reading!!!

No comments: