Saturday, October 13, 2012

RAT: Hours Three and Four

Title of book(s) read since last update: Every Day with Rachael Ray (magazine)
Number of books read since you started: one
Pages read since last update: 57
Running total of pages read since you started: 128
Amount of time spent reading since last update: 90 minutes
Running total of time spent reading since you started: 210 minutes
Mini-challenges completed: Introduction meme; Oldies but Goodies
Other participants you’ve visited:  Deb Nance at Readerbuzz; Chris at Northern Stories; Becca S at The Sanborns;
What I've eaten/drunk: two Ooey Gooey Chips Ahoy cookies (RAT breakfast of champions, baby!); a bottle of water; 1/4 of my leftover Obscenely Loaded Fries from Hurricane Wings (lunch the other day); Publix cola
Blogger is being a bit temperamental.  I think all of us Read-a-Thon-ers are overloading it.  But I made it back in time to get a post up this hour.  Just finished my magazine and I am about to start my book, The Shelters of Stone by Jean M. Auel.

No comments: