Saturday, October 13, 2012

RAT Introductory Meme

1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
     South Florida

2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
     The Shelters of Stone, which is probably the only one I'll get around to reading.

3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
     I have some potato skins that sound mighty good.

4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
     I'm a lawyer, I'm married, and my husband is participating in this Read-a-Thon, too.

5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
      I've done about nine Read-a-Thons before today, so I have my routine down pat.  I don't think I'll do much differently.  Maybe sleep more, since I've had a cold this week.

And, now....IT'S GO TIME!

1 comment:

Mamie said...

Hi Lexi. I just happened upon your blog by accident. I'm pretty sure that I'm the slowest reader on earth. Looks to me like you're pretty productive. I'm a librarian and a reformed lawyer so my slow reading is very frustrating. I'll have to give the RAT a try sometime. Enjoy.