Saturday, October 22, 2011

Inside Hour Ten

Title of book(s) read since last update: The Fiery Cross; and All You magazine


Number of books read since you started: one

Pages read since last update: 121

Running total of pages read since you started: 281

Amount of time spent reading since last update: 205 minutes

Running total of time spent reading since you started: 545 minutes

Mini-challenges completed: Introduction meme

Other participants you’ve visited: None, yet.

What I've eaten/drunk: a Diet Mt. Dew, a few pizza-flavored Pringles, some Chewy Lemonheads; a handful of olives, cheese sticks and marinara, a bottle of water; Blazin' Buffalo and Ranch Doritos (specially purchased for the RAT), some jellybeans, a Cherry Coke; beef stew for lunch, cookies, bottle of water;

I haven't been visiting blogs this RAT.  I don't know why, but it has something to do with me wanting to spend less time on the internet and more time reading.  I'm starting to get a little tired, but I'm about to go get another Diet Mt. Dew to keep me awake!  Finished my book that was already in progress and am now reading a magazine.  My new copy of Bookmarks arrived today, too, so I'll probably read that a little bit later!

1 comment:

Megan said...

Blazin' buffalo and ranch Doritos sound super-yummy! I've visited relatively few blogs thus far this Readathon, too. The time does definitely get away from you when you're doing it, so it's probably a good thing!

Hope your Mt. Dew gives you boost - keep up the great reading! =D