Saturday, October 22, 2011

Halfway There!

Title of book(s) read since last update: The Fiery Cross; and All You magazine; and Bookmarks magazine

Number of books read since you started: two (if you count a magazine, and I DO!)

Pages read since last update: 134 (magazine pages)

Running total of pages read since you started:  415

Amount of time spent reading since last update: 120 minutes

Running total of time spent reading since you started: 665 minutes

Mini-challenges completed: Introduction meme

Other participants you’ve visited: None, yet.

What I've eaten/drunk: a Diet Mt. Dew, a few pizza-flavored Pringles, some Chewy Lemonheads; a handful of olives, cheese sticks and marinara, a bottle of water; Blazin' Buffalo and Ranch Doritos (specially purchased for the RAT), some jellybeans, a Cherry Coke; beef stew for lunch, cookies, bottle of water; some more olives, Diet Mt. Dew;
 
I blew through my magazine in no time, so now it's on to the Bookmarks that I got in today's mail!  After that, if I'm still conscious, I'll be starting The Great Gatsby, which I haven't read since high school.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Magazines absolutely, definitely count. I considered doing a magazine-only Read-a-Thon (because I have piles, and a bunch of Poets and Writers, as well as New Yorkers on my Kindle). I'll have to remember that for next time!

Julie said...

You're doing great! I'm cheering, and then FINALLY settling in to do NOTHING but read! Have fun!

Rah! Rah! Shish! Boom! Bah! Reading books will take you far!