Saturday, April 28, 2018

RAT: Hours Nine and Ten

I swear I read the whole two hours, but I only made it through about half of what I read before my last update!  Wonder why...

Title of book(s) read since last update: Rachael Ray Every Day, March issue
Number of books read since you started:  part of two different magazines and on full magazine
Pages read since last update:  38
Running total of pages read since you started:  220
Amount of time spent reading since last update:  90 minutes  (more or less)
Running total of time spent reading since you started:  420 minutes
Mini-challenges completed:  Opening meme
Other participants you’ve visited:  None, yet.
What I've eaten/drunk:  Coffee; two bacon, egg, and cheese Toaster Scrambles; some honeydew melon; water; four leftover Buffalo Chicken Biscuit Sliders for lunch; more water; the BEST cheese in the world (found at Aldi's, of all places) - Pepperoni Marinara mozzarella; sour ball candies from Cracker Barrel; yet more water; Jimmy John's for dinner; water; Cherry Coke for the caffeine factor.

Ten hours in and the time is going faster than ever!!!  I'm going to really crank out some pages before I get too tired this evening.

No comments: