Saturday, April 28, 2018

RAT: Hour Eight

I've behaved myself much better in the last two hours!  I even finished another magazine!!!

Title of book(s) read since last update: Food Network magazine, March issue; Rachael Ray Every Day magazine, March issue
Number of books read since you started:  part of two different magazines, and one whole magazine
Pages read since last update:  71
Running total of pages read since you started:  182
Amount of time spent reading since last update:  90 minutes  (more or less)
Running total of time spent reading since you started:  330f minutes
Mini-challenges completed:  Opening meme
Other participants you’ve visited:  None, yet.
What I've eaten/drunk:  Coffee; two bacon, egg, and cheese Toaster Scrambles; some honeydew melon; water; four leftover Buffalo Chicken Biscuit Sliders for lunch; more water; the BEST cheese in the world (found at Aldi's, of all places) - Pepperoni Marinara mozzarella; sour ball candies from Cracker Barrel; yet more water

I'm on a roll, so I'm going back to the magazines.  The dinner break will be upon us soon and I want to get as much done before then as I can!

No comments: