Saturday, October 21, 2017

RAT: Wrapping Up Hour Twelve - Halfway Through!

I made good progress over the last two hours.  Hubby has abandoned the Read-a-Thon and now has the living room TV on, so I may not make as much progress in the next two hours.  The good news is that I finished my magazine, and I am now on to a medical thriller.  This book is the third in the series and, from past experience, should be a fast, engrossing read!

Title of book(s) read since last update:  Food Network magazine; Chromosome 6 by Robin Cook.
Number of books read since you started:  part of two books; one magazine.
Pages read since last update:  65
Running total of pages read since you started:  274
Amount of time spent reading since last update:  120 minutes  (more or less)
Running total of time spent reading since you started:  720 minutes
Mini-challenges completed:  Opening meme; Traveler's Log; Readathon Memories; Thrills and Chills;
Other participants you’ve visited:  None, yet.
What I've eaten/drunk:  Coffee; two Eggos with margarine; water with lime; half a leftover meatball sub; the vaguely racist-sounding "Oriental" flavored ramen noodles; High Road Aztec Chocolate ice cream - do yourself a favor and get some of this stuff; more water; Crab Rangoon; egg drop soup; an egg roll; vegetable fried rice; cashew chicken.

The squirrels are remaining quiet, perhaps they have gone to bed.  I'm getting a little sleepy, so I might make some coffee to try to stay awake.  I will probably take a break around 9:00 to watch a little TV with Hubby and give my eyes a break.  Happy reading!


No comments: