Saturday, October 21, 2017

RAT: Hour Fourteen

Getting sleeeeeppyyyy...  I was distracted THIS time around by TV and I took a break to play a game on my Kindle, too.  I just needed to take a break from reading.  I'll probably get another hour or so in, but, honestly, I'm kind of feeling like going to bed.

Title of book(s) read since last update:  Chromosome 6 by Robin Cook.
Number of books read since you started:  part of two books; one magazine.
Pages read since last update:  20
Running total of pages read since you started:  294
Amount of time spent reading since last update:  120 minutes  (more or less)
Running total of time spent reading since you started:  720 minutes
Mini-challenges completed:  Opening meme; Traveler's Log; Readathon Memories; Thrills and Chills;
Other participants you’ve visited:  None, yet.
What I've eaten/drunk:  Coffee; two Eggos with margarine; water with lime; half a leftover meatball sub; the vaguely racist-sounding "Oriental" flavored ramen noodles; High Road Aztec Chocolate ice cream - do yourself a favor and get some of this stuff; more water; Crab Rangoon; egg drop soup; an egg roll; vegetable fried rice; cashew chicken; sweet and sour chicken.

Going to try to keep plugging along.  My book is good, but my eyes are droopy.

No comments: