Sunday, April 28, 2013

RAT: Hour 17

Title of book(s) read since last update: Food Network magazine
Number of books read since you started: two and part of a third
Pages read since last update: 26
Running total of pages read since you started: 485
Amount of time spent reading since last update:  105 minutes
Running total of time spent reading since you started: 835 minutes
Mini-challenges completed: Opening Meme
Other participants you’ve visited: None
What I've eaten/drunk: bottle of water; Special K Sausage, Egg and Cheese Flatbread; jelly beans; Loaded Baked Potato Pringles; more water; T.G.I. Friday's Buffalo Chicken Bites; carrots; more water; more Loaded Baked Potato Pringles; more jelly beans; yet more water; 3 slices of cheese pizza for dinner; more water; T.G.I. Friday's Potato Skins; Diet Mt. Dew

I'm starting to slow down and get tired.  I want to try to finish out the next two hours, but I'm not sure I will be able to.  The Diet Mt. Dew is helping, though.  Good luck pulling through the late hours!!!

No comments: