Saturday, April 27, 2013

RAT: Entering Hour 15

I can't believe we're into Hour 15.  How time has flown today!

Title of book(s) read since last update: Food Network magazine
Number of books read since you started: two and part of a third
Pages read since last update: 108
Running total of pages read since you started: 459
Amount of time spent reading since last update:  110 minutes
Running total of time spent reading since you started: 730 minutes
Mini-challenges completed: Opening Meme
Other participants you’ve visited: None
What I've eaten/drunk: bottle of water; Special K Sausage, Egg and Cheese Flatbread; jelly beans; Loaded Baked Potato Pringles; more water; T.G.I. Friday's Buffalo Chicken Bites; carrots; more water; more Loaded Baked Potato Pringles; more jelly beans; yet more water; 3 slices of cheese pizza for dinner; more water;

I was pretty focused over the last couple of hours, but I'm starting to get tired.  Gonna go pop a Diet Mt. Dew to see if a caffeine rush helps.  Good reading to you all!

ETA:  I am apparently not able to keep track of the time.  This was Hour 15, not Hour 13!

No comments: