Saturday, October 22, 2011

What Time Is It?


READ-A-THON TIME!

Dewey's 24-Hour Read-a-Thon starts in T-minus 14 minutes. I have my snacks, my book pile, my caffeine, my husband, and my reading spots all ready. The Hubster is participating again this time, reading for MS awareness, so we plan on having a very exciting day together. I can't wait to crack open my book and start reading!

The RAT is my very favorite blogland event of the whole year. I've participated in every single one since I started book blogging in 2008 - I think that makes this one number 7? I love setting aside a whole day to do nothing but read (and eat junk food and blog).

Today I'll be starting with Diana Gabaldon's The Fiery Cross, which I started reading while on vacation. I have about 200 more pages of that left. Then I have a magazine and several other books to keep me occupied! Here I go to finish waking up and getting ready for the RAT!!!

No comments: