Saturday, October 22, 2011

Introductory Meme and Hours One Through Three

1)Where are you reading from today?

My couch in sunny South Florida

2)Three random facts about me…

1. I love food - cooking it, eating it, whatever.
2. I'm very good at injuring myself without really doing anything at all - I pulled a muscle in my neck last night by simply lying in bed.
3. I recently got back from a week's vacation on the other side of the state.

3)How many books do you have in your TBR pile for the next 24 hours?

Counting what I'm already reading, five books and a magazine.

4)Do you have any goals for the read-a-thon (i.e. number of books, number of pages, number of hours, or number of comments on blogs)?

Go all 24 hours. I know it won't happen, but it never hurts to have a goal!

5)If you’re a veteran read-a-thoner, any advice for people doing this for the first time?

Read short things: short stories, short YA or easy readers, magazines, graphic novels. The variety will keep you interested and awake.

RAT Update:

Title of book(s) read since last update: The Fiery Cross
Number of books read since you started: part of one
Pages read since last update: 62
Running total of pages read since you started: 62
Amount of time spent reading since last update: 120 minutes
Running total of time spent reading since you started: 120 minutes
Mini-challenges completed: Introduction meme
Other participants you’ve visited:
What I've eaten/drunk: a Diet Mt. Diew, a few pizza-flavored Pringles, some Chewy Lemonheads;

1 comment:

Alexa S. said...

Happy reading! I hope you're having fun :)