Saturday, October 9, 2010

RAT: Hour Four Already?

Title of book(s) read since last update: Little Women
Number of books read since you started: part of one
Pages read since last update: 86
Running total of pages read since you started: 139
Amount of time spent reading since last update: 91 minutes
Running total of time spent reading since you started: (keep track of this one to be eligible for a prize!) 152 minutes
Mini-challenges completed: Children's Books mini-challenge
Other participants you’ve visited: Mika at Read-a-Thon X, Laura Ashlee at Ramblings of a (Future) Librarian, and Teresa at Shelf Love
What I've eaten/drunk: Diet Mt. Diew, cinnamon rolls

I'm making great progress in Little Women. I've been weeping my eyes out at the parts where Mr. March and Beth are sick, but those are over now, so I can dry out and keep reading.

I do plan to have the TV on for a little background noise when Georgia and Tennessee play at noon, so my reading pace will probably slow down quite a bit. But I'm hoping the college football will be a good break for my eyes and my brain. GOOOOO DAWGS!

No comments: