Saturday, August 8, 2009

Back in the Saddle

Well, we're moved into our new house, and loving it! It's perfect. The neighborhood is friendly and quiet, there's enough room for all of our STUFF (you never know how much STUFF you have until you move), and the cats like it. We're still living out of boxes, but we're going to try to unpack a LOT this weekend. Internet was non-existant here till this past Wednesday. Since then, I've been trying to catch up on everything I've missed thus far, but I've stayed away from my Google Reader. I'm not ready for that yet!

I start my new position on Monday. I'm a little trepidatious (did I spell that right?), but also excited.

Okay, off to catch up some more while the Husband is sleeping...

1 comment:

Staci said...

Congrats on getting settling in!!! It is pretty amazing isn't it how much stuff we accumulate over the years!!! Good luck with the new job!