Tuesday, February 17, 2009

TV Meme

Okay, I did books, now for TV!

1. Name a TV show series in which you have seen every episode at least twice: Scrubs - Ricky's a HUGE fan, and it's on in syndication, so we're always falling asleep to it. I know some episodes by heart.

2. Name a show you can’t miss: Heroes (or I won't know what the HECK is going on) and The Amazing Race.

3. Name an actor that would make you more inclined to watch a show: David Duchovny, unless the show is on a premium channel (Californication?!), and also Nathan Fillion...can't wait for his new show to premiere!

4. Name an actor who would make you less likely to watch a show: Andie McDowell or Nicholas Cage, if they were doing TV. I think both of them are terrible actors.

5. Name a show you can, and do, quote from: How I Met Your Mother..."LAWYERED!"

6. Name a show you like that no one else enjoys: The Big Bang Theory? Or else Raising the Bar, but all my PD friends watch that!

7. Name a TV show which you’ve been known to sing the theme song: Scrubs, Big Bang Theory, The Office (I know, it's just music, but we sing it anyway)...pretty much all of them...Ricky and I like to sing

8. Name a show you would recommend everyone to watch: Raising the Bar. SO AWESOME. If a bit fake.

9. Name a TV series you own: Firefly; Northern Exposure; The Office...shall I go on?

10. Name an actor who launched his/her entertainment career in another medium, but has surprised you with his/her acting choices in television: Can't really think of anyone.

11. What is your favourite episode of your favourite series? "Eve" from The X-Files, my all-time favorite TV show.

12. Name a show you keep meaning to watch, but you just haven’t gotten around to yet: I've only seen a couple of episodes of Psych, and loved them, but haven't watched any back episodes and keep forgetting to tune in on Fridays.

13. Ever quit watching a show because it was so bad? Lost. I couldn't do it anymore.

14. Name a show that’s made you cry multiple times: Raising the Bar and/or Eli Stone.

15. What do you eat when you watch TV? Sometimes dinner, sometimes snacks...pretzels are good.

16. How often do you watch TV? Two to three hours on most nights. Some nights not at all. It depends on what's on.

17. What’s the last TV show you watched? Heroes, last night.

18. What’s your favourite/preferred genre of TV? Drama, with emphasis on Sci Fi and/or Westerns. For some reason, I cannot withstand the lure of a good Western.

19. What was the first TV show you were obsessed with? Obsessed with? The X-Files. My sister and I used to quote it to each other.

20. What TV show do you wish you never watched? Lost. See above. What a waste of my brain cells.

21. What’s the weirdest show you enjoyed? One of the Westerns...when I was a kid, I loved this show called Guns of Paradise (and later just Paradise) and also the one called Young Riders, I think, about the Pony Express. WTF? I don't like country, but I love me some Westerns.

22. What TV show scared you the most? Some episodes of The X-Files.

23. What is the funniest TV show you have ever watched? The Office and/or 30 Rock. Both crack me up.

Snagged from Heather.

2 comments:

Staci said...

Scrubs is a nightly ritual here with my son and hubby!! We love it! I have never really watched the X-files nor have I watched Lost. I think the show that I watch on a weekly basis is House. My hubby and I like to watch it because we're always wondering from what orifice the blood will be exploding from on this episode!!

Lexi said...

Sometimes I get sick of Scrubs, because it seems like Ricky always has it on, but other times I'm transfixed. I loved all seasons of The X-Files, even the last ones that kind of sucked. But I've started to get into House, although I never watched it before the recent marathons on USA.