Friday, February 20, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins Are Finally on Friday!

1. Give me too much free time at work and I'll never get anything done.

2. Whenever wherever, we're meant to be together.

3. I wish I had a million dollars.

4. A Friday night Big Mac was the last thing I ate that was utterly delicious.

5. To live in this world one must live with a lot of stupidity.

6. Other than this one, Bookgirl's Nightstand is the last blog I commented on.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to blog-hopping and watching the USA Friday night lineup, tomorrow my plans include printing the final invitations and Sunday, I want to schedule my cake-tasting!

3 comments:

Iliana said...

I wish I had a million dollars too :)

Hope you are having a great weekend!

Staci said...

All of your answers were great...loved the living with stupidity..isn't that the truth.
I would love to go cake tasting!! Have fun!

Lexi said...

Thanks for stopping by, ladies. Sorry I've been so absent this week.