Saturday, January 31, 2009

One Day Late -- Friday Fill-Ins

Last night was Girls' Night (a sleepover at my friend Ashley's house), so I didn't get much accomplished in the last 24 hours. And the night before I got home late from work and then went to dinner with the Fiance' and baked Zucchini Bread, so, again, not much blogging or reading accomplished. But now it's time for Friday Fill-Ins, a day late and a dollar short!


1. I'd really like more sleep right now.

2. FUCK!!! is the word you'd most often hear me say if I stubbed my toe.

3. Possession is a book I didn't really get. I recently read on someone else's blog (Morsie?) that they didn't really get it either, so now I don't feel so dumb.

4. I'm rather partial to Captain Jack Sparrow.

5. Marshmallows and fire go together like ice cream and chocolate sauce.

6. I tend to get frustrated when clients go on and on.

7. And as for the weekend, FRIDAY I'm looking forward to the Girls' Night sleepover, TODAY my plans include recovering from my hangover and Sunday, I want to watch the Super Bowl!

5 comments:

Literary Feline said...

Oo! Zucchini bread! I love zucchini bread. I so rarely have any though. I hope you enjoyed your Girls' Night out. I can't remember when the last time I did something like that.

Hopefully you can get caught up on your sleep this weekend. :-) Ice cream and chocolate sauce sound good right about now.

I hope you enjoy the game tomorrow. I will probably be doing everything to avoid it. LOL Thankfully my husband isn't a football fan either and so he has no expectations of watching the game.

Janet said...

I'm a bit partial to him, too :-)

Staci said...

I've heard the same thing about Possession so I'm very content to just watch the movie!!! I don't really need a reason to drop the f-bomb but stubbing the toe will qualify. Have fun watching the game..we'll be watching too!

Staci said...

I'm passing on an award to you....

http://lifeinthethumb.blogspot.com/2009/02/blog-world-rocks.html

Lexi said...

Literary Feline:

My zucchini bread came out pretty well, for the first time making it. Although the bottom was strangely gooey. ??? Anyway, Girls' Night was fun, even though we just stayed in. We're trying to make it a monthly thing.

Janet:

Thanks for stopping by! I LOOOVE me some Johnny Depp!

Staci:

Yeah, I just didn't relate to Possession at all. Glad it's not just me. Thanks for the award! I'll blog about it tomorrow. I'm so excited because it's my first blog award!