Saturday, December 6, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins on Saturday

1. Snow is not present here in South Florida.

2. I'm looking forward to going home to my parents' for nine days at Christmas.

3. Alana and Chris moving to town is the best news ever!

4. One of my favorite old tv shows is The X-Files. (Does that count? It's not on anymore!)

5. I'm done with office politics.

6. The most enjoyable thing around the holidays is getting together with friends and family.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to my friend Andie's house for a holiday party, tomorrow my plans include trying to finish up my Christmas shopping and Sunday, I want to clean the house and watch football!

2 comments:

NerdGirl said...

Wow Alexis...I haven't even started on my Christmas shopping! You are definitely ahead of the game.

Lexi said...

Yeah, well, I buy almost everything from Amazon these days, and have it shipped to my parents' house. That makes life a LOT easier.