Monday, November 10, 2008

Mailbox Monday!


Only one lovely book to report this week (we're trying to save money). Through the lovely folks at McBooks Press and LibraryThing, I received a copy of The Jewish Princess Cookbook. Now, I am neither Jewish nor a princess (although the Fiance' might disagree on that second point), but I do LOOOOOVE to cook. Trying new recipes is one of my favorite things. This cookbook looks so cute that I can't wait to try something out of it...something that my Kosher friends can eat too!

7 comments:

Wendi said...

Ohhh - I love the name of that book! :) Please let us know what you think of it!

Wendi

My mailbox is here.

Lexi said...

Thanks for stopping by, Wendi! I'll have to let everyone know when I try some of the recipes.

Anonymous said...

I love cookbooks!

Literary Feline said...

You'll have to tell us if there are any good recipes inside once you give them a try. :-)

Thank you for stopping by my blog!

Lexi said...

Literary Feline:

I sure will post about anything I try out of the new cookbook! I can't wait to try it!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for stopping by the 'mailbox' this week. I love looking at the all yummy pictures in cookbooks. They are so tempting.

Lexi said...

Bermudaonion:

I love cookbooks too! I have so many, though, it's tough to try recipes from all of them.

Printed Page:

Thanks for hosting Mailbox Monday! I love to share what I got, and take a peek at what everyone else is receiving.