Tuesday, November 11, 2008

It's Tuesday, Where Are YOU?!


Well, since the Read-a-Thon, I've returned to my slow-reading ways. I'm currently in the midst of 1960's Louisiana with the Walker family (Little Altars Everywhere). I'm really enjoying this book, and have gotten back into it a bit this week, after leaving it lie for a while. It's not that I don't like the book, it's just that life is so doggone BUSY! I'm now making good headway, and will probably finish it this weekend, fingers crossed.

I've then got a couple of magazines I want to run through: December's Glamour and the November/December issue of Bookmarks. Next book on the list? The Eight by Katharine Neville, as a prelude to the review copy of The Fire that the publishers sent to me. I'll get to it someday, I swear!

No comments: