Monday, October 20, 2008

Mailbox Monday

Short post today...I'm WIPED. Spent literally all day in court, with no break for lunch. Well, we had a break, but since people bombarded me with issues as soon as I walked in the door of the office, I didn't have time to eat. Sigh.

ANYWAY...this week, I received The Good Earth from a fellow BookMoocher. and I received Angela Carter's Shaking a Leg from a seller at Amazon. I forget where I heard about Angela Carter or this book, but it sounded interesting. It's a compilation of her writings on all topics, but mostly non-fiction. I'm trying to inject a little non-fiction reading into my schedule every once in a while, to balance out all the fiction I tend to gorge on.

Started Little Altars Everywhere by Rebecca Wells last night. So far, it's pretty good.

No comments: