Saturday, October 18, 2008

24-Hour Read-a-Thon Hour 3 Update

Wow, we're on Hour 3 already! I am nearing the end of The Empress of Weehawken, and I'll post a brief review of it when I finish.

Title of book(s) read since last update: The Empress of Weehawken
Number of books read since you started: 1
Pages read since last update: 88
Running total of pages read since you started: 88
Amount of time spent reading since last update: Approximately 2 full hours
Running total of time spent reading since you started: (keep track of this one to be eligible for a prize!) Approx. 2 hours
Mini-challenges completed: 1
Other participants you’ve visited: Umm, I'm reading more than blog-hopping, so just Dewey.
Prize you’ve won: None, so far...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you're enjoying your book! I've never heard of it, so I'm looking forward to your review.