Saturday, July 26, 2008

Finally Saturday Again

It's been a long week. I've been bummed, work has been rough, we have no money, and I don't get paid till Thursday. The best thing I can say about this week is that it's over.

The good news is that I have a couple of Mooched books on the way. AND......I am getting a copy of The Empress of Weehawken from LibraryThing as part of the Early Reviewers program. That was a surprise, since I've never reviewed anything for them before.

My newly rekindled obsession with reading is even wearing off on the Fiance'. He's bought a few new books and is taking reading material to work with him. I'm excited that he's falling in love with reading now too. We don't really share the same taste in books (I tend to gravitate towards classics, general fiction, and mysteries, whereas he prefers humor and memoirs), but it's nice that we are both into having some quiet reading time...

No comments: