Sunday, June 15, 2008

How Weird Is This?

I don't really want to have kids, never have. But I love playing around with names, always have. In fact, my sister and I used to have name books that we would go through and make up lists of "Fake Friends" just because we liked to play with names. Or else because we were incredibly lame children. Since I've become engaged, however, it's become very clear to me that I will probably be having at least one child. Maybe two, because I always hated those only children...spoiled.

Anyway, the Fiance' and I have already picked out our children's names. Not because we're expecting or anything, but because 1) I like to be prepared, 2) he likes to imagine the day when we will have kids, and 3) I'm apparently still obsessed with names. So we now have two boys' names and two girls' names socked away (in case we have twins) for future use. I think we did pretty well.

Now on to the major task of cleaning an apartment that hasn't been cleaned in probably a month and a half. Sigh.

No comments: