Saturday, April 28, 2018

RAT: Entering Hour Five

Slow reading going on here.  I keep getting distracted.  But at least I'm reading, right?!

Title of book(s) read since last update: Food Network magazine, March issue
Number of books read since you started:  part of two different magazines
Pages read since last update:  20
Running total of pages read since you started:  77
Amount of time spent reading since last update:  90 minutes  (more or less)
Running total of time spent reading since you started:  150 minutes
Mini-challenges completed:  Opening meme
Other participants you’ve visited:  None, yet.
What I've eaten/drunk:  Coffee; two bacon, egg, and cheese Toaster Scrambles; some honeydew melon; water.

I'm going to go make my lunch and get back to it.  I'm going to try to not be so distracted this time around!

No comments: