Saturday, October 21, 2017

RAT: Hour Six and Counting!

Still being distracted by squirrels and Facebook, dammit.  And lunch.  I did take a break to make and eat lunch.  I'm going to buckle down the next couple of hours, because my page total is just pathetic!!!

Title of book(s) read since last update:  Food Network magazine
Number of books read since you started:  part of one book; part of one magazine.
Pages read since last update:  25 (see above re: distractions)
Running total of pages read since you started:  132
Amount of time spent reading since last update:  120 minutes  (more or less)
Running total of time spent reading since you started:  360 minutes
Mini-challenges completed:  Opening meme; Traveler's Log; Readathon Memories
Other participants you’ve visited:  None, yet.
What I've eaten/drunk:  Coffee; two Eggos with margarine; water with lime; half a leftover meatball sub; the vaguely racist-sounding "Oriental" flavored ramen noodles.

Okay, doubling down NOW.  I mean, after I do this bookish crossword puzzle for the next challenge!

No comments: