Saturday, April 25, 2015

RAT: Hour 15

Title of book(s) read since last update:  A History of the Wife by Marilyn Yalom
Number of books read since you started:  part of two books; one magazine.
Pages read since last update:  91
Running total of pages read since you started:  425
Amount of time spent reading since last update:  ??? minutes
Running total of time spent reading since you started:  ??? minutes
Mini-challenges completed:  Opening meme
Other participants you’ve visited:  A bunch that I haven't kept track of.  I'm slacking off this RAT.
What I've eaten/drunk:  Bottled water with lime juice; peanut butter and pretzel sticks; Publix Philly cheesesteak sub; bottled water; Sargento Tastings Havarti cheese (I'm addicted to this stuff!); Diet Mountain Dew; bottled water; some Fritos; pizza rolls for dinner; bottled water with lime juice; more bottled water; another Diet Mountain Dew.

I'm just about halfway through my current read!  Not sure I'll finish it before I need to go to bed (I'm starting to get really tired, hence the second Diet Mountain Dew), but I'm proud of the progress I've made.  I'd love to be able to get through the whole thing and maybe even start on my next book, but I know my limitations.  Mama needs her eight hours!

2 comments:

Megan said...

Go, fight, read! Hope you got a burst of energy to fit it a little more reading before bed. Keep up the great reading!

#TeamPopper

Elizabeth - Elizabeth-Michelle.com said...

Grab a snack, dance a jig, it's Hour 17! You can do it! I know this hour gets difficult (for me, at least). Hope you're having a great time with your books! #TeamPopper