Saturday, April 25, 2015

RAT: Entering Hour Nine

Title of book(s) read since last update:  Guardian of the Promise by Irene Radford; Better Homes & Gardens magazine; A History of the Wife by Marilyn Yalom
Number of books read since you started:  part of two books; one magazine.
Pages read since last update:  30
Running total of pages read since you started:  284
Amount of time spent reading since last update:  ??? minutes
Running total of time spent reading since you started:  ??? minutes
Mini-challenges completed:  Opening meme
Other participants you’ve visited:  A bunch that I haven't kept track of.  I'm slacking off this RAT.
What I've eaten/drunk:  Bottled water with lime juice; peanut butter and pretzel sticks; Publix Philly cheesesteak sub; bottled water; Sargento Tastings Havarti cheese (I'm addicted to this stuff!); Diet Mountain Dew.

Popped open some caffeine to bring myself out of the slump!  I should also take a vitamin.  Reading has slowed to nearly a crawl, partially because of the television, which my husband is not usually allowed to watch when I'm Read-a-Thon-ing, but also because I'm reading non-fiction, which always goes slower for me.  Maybe I'll move to the bedroom to get some peace and quiet (but then I run the risk of falling asleep on the bed).  How is everyone else's Read-a-Thon going???

1 comment:

Chris said...

It's the eleventh hour and you are approaching the halfway point. reward yourself with a breath of fresh air, a hot beverage of your choice and ... another burst of pages! We're here to help! #TeamMrPopper