Saturday, October 18, 2014

RAT: Mid-Event Survey

1. What are you reading right now?  I'm reading Hold the Dream, the second in the Emma Harte series by Barbara Taylor Bradford.

 2. How many books have you read so far? Two and a half magazines, and part of one book.

 3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?  Continuing Hold the Dream.

 4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?  Just my football game, which was a planned interruption.  I read during the commercials.

 5. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?  This time around, I think it's the number of people who signed up.  I remember when there were fewer than a hundred participants in the Read-a-Thon; now there are something like 700!!!

No comments: