Saturday, October 12, 2013

Read-a-Thon: Better Late Than Never

Ugh, I had to work this morning, so I am getting a 2-hour late start to my RAT.  This is my millionth RAT and the first that I've ever missed part of...usually I can manipulate my schedule around it, but October is jam-packed this year, so I couldn't get out of my work obligations this morning.  Ah well, I'm starting at 10, while everyone else started at 8 (Eastern).  But at least I'm here.  I'm going to finish off the magazine I'm reading, then I have a couple of e-books on my Kindle to get into...a Sherlock Holmes/Mary Russell short story, and a romance novel, the second in a trilogy I recently started.  Can't wait to get out there and read!!!  Good luck to everyone reading.  I'll be posting my progress periodically...

No comments: