Saturday, April 27, 2013

RAT: Opening Event Meme

Okay, I can't resist.  This is a classic.

1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?  Sunny South Florida
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?  Pirate King by Laurie R. King - hope I get to it!
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?  As always, my TGI Friday's potato skins...or else the pizza we're going to order for dinner...or maybe the wings...or the candy...it's all about being BAD on Read-a-Thon day.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!  We just moved into a new house at the beginning of the month, so this is a new location for the Read-a-Thon...my third residence since I started Read-a-Thon-ing.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?  Read more from my bed.  Maybe take a nap to fuel me for later.

No comments: