Saturday, April 27, 2013

RAT: Into Hour 7

Title of book(s) read since last update: The Blue Zone by Andrew Gross
Number of books read since you started: one
Pages read since last update: 63
Running total of pages read since you started: 207
Amount of time spent reading since last update:  85 minutes
Running total of time spent reading since you started:  305 minutes
Mini-challenges completed: Opening Meme
Other participants you’ve visited: None
What I've eaten/drunk: bottle of water; Special K Sausage, Egg and Cheese Flatbread; jelly beans; Loaded Baked Potato Pringles; more water; T.G.I. Friday's Buffalo Chicken Bites; carrots;

I finished my first book!  Truth be told, I'd already started it before today, but still...yay!  Now I'm going to read a magazine, my go-to Read-a-Thon secret.  It helps break up the monotony of reading books.  Hope everyone is getting some great reading in today!!!

No comments: