Saturday, October 13, 2012

RAT: Hours Nine and Ten

Title of book(s) read since last update: Every Day with Rachael Ray (magazine); The Shelters of Stone by Jean M. Auel
Number of books read since you started: one
Pages read since last update: 60
Running total of pages read since you started: 280
Amount of time spent reading since last update: 95 minutes
Running total of time spent reading since you started: 495 minutes
Mini-challenges completed: Introduction meme; Oldies but Goodies; Turn to Page;
Other participants you’ve visited: Deb Nance at Readerbuzz; Chris at Northern Stories; Becca S at The Sanborns; Alysia at My Little Pocketbooks; Courtney at Stiletto Storytime; Marina at Momma Writes About Books; Paulina at Two Canadian Readers; coffeymuse at Living to Think; Vincent at Vincent Does the Readathon; Christina at chimpanzee that; Melanie at Bookaholic's Bookcase; Alexa at Pages of Forbidden Love;
What I've eaten/drunk: two Ooey Gooey Chips Ahoy cookies (RAT breakfast of champions, baby!); a bottle of water; 1/4 of my leftover Obscenely Loaded Fries from Hurricane Wings (lunch the other day); Publix cola; a couple of pimento-stuffed green olives; TGI Friday's sliders (for lunch); some gummi bears; a bottle of water; the rest of the gummi bears; two-thirds of the remaining Hurricane Wings cheese fries; another Publix cola; leftover pad see-ew from lunch yesterday;

Still going pretty strong.  It helps that I'm really enjoying my book.  I would love to plow through the whole thing today, but I doubt that will happen.  It's 741 pages long, and I only read about 400-some pages during the whole last RAT in April.  I'm a slow reader.  Do you have any Read-a-Thon goals?  (I actually typed Read-a-TON first, which is kind of appropriate!)

1 comment:

Alexa said...

I hope you are enjoying the read-a-thon! Thanks for coming around to cheer me on. Keep reading those pages you are only half way through. :)