Saturday, April 9, 2011

RAT: Inside Hour Six

Well, I had a slight setback during the last two hours...my lunch made me sick to my stomach. HOWEVER! I have persevered, I'm feeling a lot better, and I actually still managed to get a great deal of reading done.

Title of book(s) read since last update: Voyager
Number of books read since you started: part of one
Pages read since last update: 34
Running total of pages read since you started: 165
Amount of time spent reading since last update: 96 minutes (not all of this was reading...I did lie down and close my eyes for a while)
Running total of time spent reading since you started: (keep track of this one to be eligible for a prize!) 291 minutes
Mini-challenges completed: Introduction meme; Where in the World Are You Reading From?; Collaborative Fiction Mini-Challenge; Oldies but Goodies
Other participants you’ve visited: Christina at Reading Thru the Night; Book Snob Wannabe; Charlie at Bitsy Bling Books
What I've eaten/drunk: a Diet Mt. Diew, chips and queso (for breakfast!), Jelly Belly jellybeans, frozen Stouffer's Philly Cheesesteak Toasted Sub, more jellybeans, a bottle of water; some root beer and pretzels to calm my stomach

No comments: