Saturday, April 9, 2011

RAT: Inside Hour Six

Well, I had a slight setback during the last two hours...my lunch made me sick to my stomach. HOWEVER! I have persevered, I'm feeling a lot better, and I actually still managed to get a great deal of reading done.

Title of book(s) read since last update: Voyager
Number of books read since you started: part of one
Pages read since last update: 34
Running total of pages read since you started: 165
Amount of time spent reading since last update: 96 minutes (not all of this was reading...I did lie down and close my eyes for a while)
Running total of time spent reading since you started: (keep track of this one to be eligible for a prize!) 291 minutes
Mini-challenges completed: Introduction meme; Where in the World Are You Reading From?; Collaborative Fiction Mini-Challenge; Oldies but Goodies
Other participants you’ve visited: Christina at Reading Thru the Night; Book Snob Wannabe; Charlie at Bitsy Bling Books
What I've eaten/drunk: a Diet Mt. Diew, chips and queso (for breakfast!), Jelly Belly jellybeans, frozen Stouffer's Philly Cheesesteak Toasted Sub, more jellybeans, a bottle of water; some root beer and pretzels to calm my stomach

1 comment:

April (BooksandWine) said...

It's the eye of the reader, it's the cream of the fight
Risin' up to the challenge of our bloggers
And the last known survivor stalks his books in the night
And he's watchin' us all in the eye of the tiger

You can do it and rock the roof off the readathon!!!