Saturday, April 9, 2011

Mid-Event Survey

1. What are you reading right now?

Still reading Voyager

2. How many books have you read so far?

Part of one.

3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?

Probably Voyager. :)

4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day?

Well, I wasn't scheduled to work this weekend, but I did turn down a girls' night last night so I could get plenty of sleep for the Read-a-Thon!

5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?

Just a Jehovah's Witness inviting me to something next weekend. I shooed him away as soon as I politely could.

6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?

That I'm not more tired than I am.

7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?

Actually, a couple of Read-a-Thons ago, they posted a link to a list with all the Read-a-Thoners on it, which made it really easy to refer to when you wanted to visit/cheer. Could you guys do that again?

8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year?

I'd get some different snacks.

9. Are you getting tired yet?

A little, but not too bad.

10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered?

Nope. Just keep going!

No comments: