Saturday, October 9, 2010

Hour Six

Title of book(s) read since last update: Little Women
Number of books read since you started: part of one
Pages read since last update: 44 (but I'm kind of watching college football, too)
Running total of pages read since you started: 183
Amount of time spent reading since last update: 104 minutes
Running total of time spent reading since you started: (keep track of this one to be eligible for a prize!) 256 minutes
Mini-challenges completed: Children's Books mini-challenge, Six Word Celebration, Indie Pride
Other participants you’ve visited: Mika at Read-a-Thon X, Laura Ashlee at Ramblings of a (Future) Librarian, and Teresa at Shelf Love
What I've eaten/drunk: Diet Mt. Diew, cinnamon rolls, Aunt Jemima frozen breakfast, a bottle of water

I'm a little distracted by watching my beloved Dawgs beat up on Tennessee for the first half of the game. Once the game's over, I'll be back to more hard-core reading.

No comments: