Saturday, April 10, 2010

Hour TEN!

I haven't read as much in the last couple of hours, since I took time out to order and eat a pizza with Ricky and write up a review of the book I finished. But still going strong! We watched part of a movie while eating, but now hubby and I are back to reading.

Title of book(s) read since last update: Dead Man's Walk by Larry McMurtry; working on Glamour magazine
Number of books read since you started: one
Pages read since last update: 81
Running total of pages read since you started: 417
Amount of time spent reading since last update: approx. 45 minutes
Running total of time spent reading since you started: (keep track of this one to be eligible for a prize!) 476 minutes
Mini-challenges completed: Is the first-hour meme a mini challenge? If so, then one.
Other participants you’ve visited: Danielle at My Favoritest, Fyrefly at Fyrefly's Book Blog (Readers of the Hour - I've decided not to do as much blog-visiting until I get too tired to read).
Prize you’ve won: None, yet.
Foods I've eaten: Leftover Taco Bell Cheesy Double Beef burrito (I LOVE to eat Mexican for breakfast), some Doritos, one Diet Mt. Dew (I don't like regular Mt. Dew anymore), a mini Cadbury Creme Egg, some Orbit gum, a bottle of water, Boston Market macaroni and cheese microwave meal, some Starburst jellybeans, another Diet Mt. Dew, some pretzel sticks, another bottle of water, some pepperoni and pineapple pizza, and a Pepsi.

1 comment:

The1stdaughter said...

You look like you're doing great! Lots of good food too! Keep up the amazing work!
A little cheer to pep things up:
Stand up Sit down, Read Read Read! Page after Page Forward We Go! Read Read Read!