Saturday, April 10, 2010

Hour Eight

Hubby has joined me in the Read-a-Thon, at least as long as his attention span holds out. He's reading The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton, while I'm still trying to finish up McMurtry's Dead Man's Walk. I'm sososososo close to the end! It's almost time to start our discussion about what kind of pizza to order for dinner...YUM!

Title of book(s) read since last update: Still working on Dead Man's Walk by Larry McMurtry - almost done!
Number of books read since you started: part of one
Pages read since last update: 82
Running total of pages read since you started: 336
Amount of time spent reading since last update: 110 minutes
Running total of time spent reading since you started: (keep track of this one to be eligible for a prize!) 431 minutes
Mini-challenges completed: Is the first-hour meme a mini challenge? If so, then one.
Other participants you’ve visited: Danielle at My Favoritest, Fyrefly at Fyrefly's Book Blog (Readers of the Hour - I've decided not to do as much blog-visiting until I get too tired to read).
Prize you’ve won: None, yet.
Foods I've eaten: Leftover Taco Bell Cheesy Double Beef burrito (I LOVE to eat Mexican for breakfast), some Doritos, one Diet Mt. Dew (I don't like regular Mt. Dew anymore), a mini Cadbury Creme Egg, some Orbit gum, a bottle of water, Boston Market macaroni and cheese microwave meal, some Starburst jellybeans, another Diet Mt. Dew, some pretzel sticks.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you and the hubby are having lots of fun today! I'm having a blast! :)

Unknown said...

Books, books
They're everywhere
How you read them
We dont care
Goooooooooooo

Tobey for Team Shelley!

Unknown said...

Awesome that your hubby's reading w/you! I hope you're enjoying a delicious pizza! Way to go, Alexis! Read, read, read! :)