Monday, September 28, 2009

What I have eaten today:

Spice Drops for breakfast (yeah, AKA gum drops)
Chef Boyardee for lunch
Peanut M&M's as a snack
a plate of frozen French fries for dinner

Such weird, single girl food. Obviously, my husband is not around today. :)

I'm thinking about trying to cook more. We have decided that we eat out too much - spend too much money and eat too much junk doing it. So we're trying to scale back on that. But, honestly, if eating at home results in the above...maybe we should just spend the money?

I need some veggies.

4 comments:

Staci said...

What you really need is a good easy cookbook!!!

Anonymous said...

Not that I'm promoting unhealthy eating, but do it while you're young and your body forgives you. :-D

And Staci is right, you need a cookbook! Or focus on simple dishes...pasta and veggies, grilled chicken and veggies, chicken burgers. Can you tell I'm on a chicken kick?

Lexi said...

The sad thing is...I have tons of cookbooks. I think I'm going to rededicate myself to cooking, though. I just had the day off yesterday, and Ricky wasn't around, so I didn't feel like making the effort.

cubanrick said...

it's not single "girl" food cause we BOTH eat like that