Saturday, September 26, 2009

Saturday Fill-Ins

1. One week ago I was probably doing the same thing I am today: vegging out on the computer.

2. I was always a bookworm, even when I was young.

3. Mama told me not to make faces, in case my face froze like that.

4. There's no one here, except you and me.

5. Take your time reading; it's more enjoyable that way.

6. This, too, will pass!

7. And as for the weekend, last night I was looking forward to catching up on re-runs of a couple of new TV shows I'd missed, today my plans include hanging out in my jammies and watching football and Sunday, I want to watch more football and clean the house!

3 comments:

Staci said...

And for the longest time my brother and I believed our mom about the face freezing thing!! lOL!!

Literary Feline said...

Great answers, Lexi! I have always been a bookworm too--at least for as long as I can remember. :-) My mother told me the same thing. LOL

I hope you enjoy your weekend. Hubby and I recorded a few shows earlier this week and plan to do some catching up this evening too.

Lexi said...

Staci:

HA! I guess everyone's mom used to say that to them.

LF:

I learned to read at the age of four and haven't stopped! I've slowed down some, but I'm still reading.