Sunday, September 20, 2009

Another One?

Another mysterious and monstrous creature has been found, this time in Panama. Remember this post? Is it the same creature? Is it something different? What are these things? I'm still fascinated...


In other news, the 24-Hour Read-a-Thon is coming up!!! This year, it's the weekend of October 24 and 25! I can't wait. This is, hands-down, my favorite book bloggy event of the year (TWICE a year!). And I think my husband's young cousins will be joining us, so it may become a family affair. If the girls are up to it, I might feature guest posts by them during the course of the Read-a-Thon. They are 14, 12, and 11, so they'll provide quite a different viewpoint from mine. I'd love to get their takes on some YA fiction, graphic novels, or whatever else they're reading. I'm really looking forward to it!

2 comments:

Staci said...

I can't wait for the 24 Hour Read-a-Thon...tons of fun and you'll have a blast with that younger crowd!!

Lexi said...

Staci:

I can't wait either! My favorite event of the year!