Saturday, August 22, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins for the Last Month or So

1. This crappy economy is not the end of the world.

2. Sitting here, listening to the sound of rain falling, I feel nice and cozy in my warm, dry house.

3. Chocolate tastes so good!

4. Sometimes, putting others first is tough to do.

5. The Florida coast is breathtaking, really.

6. Well, maybe there is some good in people, after all.

**********

1. It's time for school supplies and books.

2. Work; it's not a bad place for making friends.

3. I must be crazy.

4. My husband's love for me is the best thing I have ever known.

5. My chair is simply uncomfortable.

6. The last time I laughed really loudly was talking to a friend on the phone last night.

**********

1. Ice cream is my favorite summertime treat.

2. My favorite John Hughes movies is Sixteen Candles.

3. My cats' fur is something I love to touch.

4. The full moon shines down on us all.

5. I'm waiting on Ricky to get home from work right now.

6. When daylight fades I turn on the porchlight and close the blinds.

***********

1. When will I get to see my sisters again?

2. Magnum P.I. was the last good book I read or movie I saw or tv show I watched.

3. Everything has its beauty but I don't know what anyone sees in a cockroach.

4. McDonald's is what I had for dinner.

5. I'd like your books...all of them...right now.

6. Right here is where I want to be right now.

**********

1. I remember, I remember the day I first met my love.

2. Dear Ricky, I want you to know how very much I love you.

3. Is that my weight!!???

4. I'm trying to resist the temptation of chocolate...good thing we don't have any.

5. I'm saving a new book review just for you!

6. If I made a birthday list BOOKS would definitely be on it!!!

7. And as for the weekend, Friday night I was looking forward to drinks with co-workers, today my plans included relaxing and Sunday, I want to unpack the rest of the house and get it cleaned up!

1 comment:

Staci said...

I loved reading all of your fill-ins!!! Hope your weekend was great!