Sunday, June 28, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins on a Sunday

1. She had a great life.

2. I know my husband is by my side, always.

3. I know this: no matter how much money we have, we always have each other.

4. Thank God it's the weekend, still.

5. These words apply to me: what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

6. This morning, when I got up, the sun was shining.

7. And as for the weekend, Friday night I was looking forward to hanging out with friends and playing board games, yesterday my plans included reading, playing a computer game, blogging and hanging with the hubby and today, I want to read some more, blog some more, and avoid work!

1 comment:

Literary Feline said...

Yes! I'm so glad it's still the weekend. I'm not quite ready for the new work week to begin.

I hope you are enjoying your weekend, Lexi! Have a great week.