Friday, June 19, 2009

Catching Up on Friday Fill-Ins

1. We are looking for a new home.

2. My favorite thing for dinner lately has been pizza.

3. Doggie says bark! bark! bark!

4. A nice long walk would really be good for me.

5. I'd really like to hear some good news.

6. When all is said and done, I really have a pretty good life.

*****

1. I grew up thinking that my mom was the smartest person on earth.

2. Framed's blog was the last website I was at before coming here.

3. Why don't you GIVE ME A RAISE?

4. Reading my feed reader helps me relax.

5. Thanks for the memories.

6. Speidi is/are very off-putting.

*****

1. All children alarm their parents, if only because you are forever expecting someone to fry them up and eat them.

2. Show me a good loser and I will show you a LOSER.

3. Watching The Soup is like eating an entire box of chocolate liqueurs at one time.

4. Too bad that all the people who know how to run the country are busy um, running it and being awesome.

5. I have yet to hear a man ask for advice on how to combine healthy eating and exercise.

6. It is impossible to think of any good meal, no matter how plain or elegant, without meat or potatoes in it.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to catching up on the feed reader, tomorrow my plans include more catching up and some work and Sunday, I want to spend some time with friends!

2 comments:

Staci said...

That's a lot of catching up on Fill-ins!! Hope your weekend is going well!!

Literary Feline said...

I wonder if we'll end up having pizza for dinner tonight. It's been a favorite around my house too lately.

I keep seeing Speidi's name in the entertainment news. I'm not even sure who that is. Isn't that terrible? LOL

I hope you have a great weekend, Lexi!